Thursday, October 4, 2012

Authentique Uncommon

Good afternoon!

I have been on a roll with the layouts!  I started this layout with the thought that it would go in my Etsy store. But the more I look at it the more I want to keep it!  Hannah looks so sweet mixed in those flowers:)  This layout was create with the very last bit of my Authentique Uncommon papers. I SOOO need to get some more because these papers are the best to work with.  This color combo is my all time favorite..Pink and Gray.

The gray flowers are Jolee's Boutique that I picked up at Michael's. The big Pink flower I picked up at Wal-Mart in the ribbon section. I think they are meant for headbands:)  I also used my Martha Stewart punch and lots of dollies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment