Friday, October 19, 2012

Life

Good morning!

This morning I am in my scrapbook room working on some layouts, hoping to get rid of this headache that I have. I have been dealing with sinus stuff and usually my sinus headache will turn into a migraine. Not fun!

 This layout is of Hannah of course. I had some left over paper so I thought I would create a layout with it. I used my new Martha Stewart punch in each corner, did some distressing and inking. I used my favorite quote in the bottom left corner and it reads... Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. I have a picture of that quote hanging in my living room where I can see it everyday. Love it!



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment