Saturday, October 6, 2012

Family

Happy Saturday!

Thought I would share another layout that I finished. Don't know about you, but I seem to go through scrapbook moods...layouts...albums...layouts...album..you get the idea. Now I am in a layout mood:)

I found this big beautiful burlap flower at Michael's and bought 3 of them.  I knew I wanted it to be the focal point of a layout. So I found these papers that I have had for awhile and knew this was where my flower should be!  I also got out my Martha Stewart Doily punch and punched about 8-9 strips, cut them up and placed them around the border. I wish now that I had scrunched and inked them, but maybe next time:)
I also added some Gesso around the border and a little on the big flower.



That is all for today!

Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment