Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Purple Love

Good morning!

Ok first let me say that purple is one of my least favorite colors. Don't know why...

Now let me say that last week my handsome husband was wearing a soft purple shirt and gray pants. He looked so handsome! For some reason I knew I wanted to scrap that color combo:)

Fast forward to me going to Michael's and finding the perfect paper, flowers and other yummy goodies!

As soon as I got home I started putting together a layout. I have always wanted my layouts to have a bit of whimsy to them. Sometimes I think I achieve it, sometimes I don't. I tried really hard to make this layout whimsical. I think I did..kind of:)

The pictures are of Hannah my sweet granddaughter. These were taken about a year ago when we spent the day together.


I was browsing through my graphics and thought I would share these spooky ones with you. Please enjoy!



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day:)

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment