Wednesday, October 31, 2012

bo bunny gabrielle collection

Happy Halloween!

We are all so excited that it is Halloween. My sweet son was making spooky ghosts sounds this morning, he was so cute!  This year he wanted to dress up in a scary costume,  I said ok but nothing with blood and no Zombie! So he picked Ghost Face from Scream. Can't wait to get pictures!

On the scrapbooking front I have been working on the challenges over at Memorable Seasons. I finished another one yesterday. I am putting together a scrapbook of the woman in my family. Kind of a generations type album.  I am using the Gabrielle collection from bo bunny.  I have completed the cover of the album and two pages, one of me and one of my mom.  The challenge for this page was to use banners. I used my new Martha punch on this and some liquid  pearls to make the swirls.




Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and fun Halloween!

Kasey:)

P.S. I would love to hear from you if you visit my blog. Would like to know if I get any visitors:)

No comments:

Post a Comment