Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dream Big

Afternoon!

I have completed another layout. I found an old My Mind's Eye paper pack and  it is huge!  So I have been slowly going through the pack and creating some layouts. This layout that I am sharing today is of my Son (middle picture), grandson and granddaughter. This past Winter my husband and I took them to the park to play and they had a blast!  These are some of my favorite shots that we got that day.

The flower is handmade by me:)  I took some ribbon, lace and burlap and stacked them one on top of the other and tied a little string around it and then fanned out the ribbon. Pretty simple and I love the look that you get. I am going to play around with this some more and see what else I can come up with.






I also wanted to share with you what my layout looked like before I placed the pictures on it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment