Saturday, September 22, 2012

Where did the Summer go?

I can't believe that Summer is almost gone. I have been busy spending time with my sweet son, playing in my scrapbook room and enjoying the lazy days of Summer.

I have the honor of creating a baby girl album for one of my best customers on Etsy. She was blessed with a sweet granddaughter and she wanted me to make a album for her. I had so much fun creating this album. She wanted a frame for the front of the album to place a picture of her grandbaby.  Here a some pictures of the album...

 This is the back of the album.






Front of the album.



I also created another layout of my sweet Hannah. She is three now and full of fire:)  I finally went out and bought some Gesso. I have been seeing so many beautiful layouts, cards and home dec. projects using this so I got some. I LOVE IT!!!  First time I used it I was a little scared not sure what to expect. You really can't make a mistake using this wonderful product. The things that I wasn't expecting was how fast it dries. I really like that.  If you are on the fence about it, do it, you won't be sorry.  Oh and I got mine at Michael's, it is Martha Stewart and I used a 40% coupon and I think it costs 3.00 dollars.

That is about all for today~ Thank you for stopping by:)

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment