Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where's the beach?

I know corny title, but I couldn't help myself:)

This week I have been playing along with the challenges over at Memorable Seasons.  I have competed the first challenge, still working on the second and the third was issued today. The 3rd challenge was a bingo type game but the squares were colors. You had to pick the line of colors that you wanted to use. I choose the line with red, gray, aqua and navy. So I created this layout of Ethan at the beach using those colors. The boy and girl on this layout were cut with my cricut. The best part is I am still using my stamps. I have had a ball using them!
I could not get the printer to mind me today, so I had to use the same picture of Ethan on this layout.


While I was on the beach kick I created another beach layout. I cut the cute little fence with my cricut. I think I will continue this beach theme until I get all my beach pictures done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kasey:)

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful!!! Love your blog decorations too (especially the chair).

    ReplyDelete