Monday, May 7, 2012

National Scrapbook Day Challenge at Memorable Seasons

Hi there!

Over at Memorable Seasons they are having a week of fun challenges for National Scrapbook day! This week the challenge is to create a layout using at least 2 lines from the same manufacturer. Here is the layout that I created using Webster's Pages..Sping Market, Sweet as cherry Pie and Wonderfall Playtime. This our son Ethan when he was about three months old. I don't know if you can read it but the quote at the bottom reads:


No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside. 


Doesn't that quote make your heart swell? Oh I love it!


Jump over to Memorable Seasons and check out the fun! Oh and they are having a wonderful sale!


Until next time,
Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment