Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beautiful

I created another layout of Hannah with the fruit paper that I got at Michael's. Oh how I wish I would have bought more!  I love it.  This layout I created some banners (a few of my favorite things), cut out some scallop circles on my Cricut, used some of my very dusty:) stamps and of course the layout would not be complete without some Prima flowers. Oh and I also have started using twine on my layouts and I love the look of it!

Oh a side note, my husband has been under a lot of stress at work lately. So I made him a sweet bouquet of goodies. I got some of his favorite candy, Baby Ruth, filled the vase with the bite size candy. Then I  used some tissue paper and a flat circle foam piece, stuffed it in the neck of the vase along with the tissue. The taped the candy bars on the sticks. Added some fun ribbon and that is pretty much it. I surprised him at work on Friday with it and he had the biggest smile on his face. Here is a picture of the candy bouquet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kasey:)








No comments:

Post a Comment