Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nice lazy Sunday here. We are just coming off of a great cold snap and another one is on the way! We may make into the 20's! I am so excited. My husband is going on a bike ride today and Ethan and I are going on a bike ride as well. Peter goes on a very intense bike ride (not for mommies and children) Anyway, I have a new layout that I finished last week. I also have two custom orders to finish. Having trouble with one.

So here is the layout that I am listing on ebay this week. This is a picture of my granddaughter when she first started walking. Is was so cute to see her take several steps and then fall and get back up and go again.

That is about all today. I am also including some free vintage graphics for you to use.

Have a great week!

Until next time...

Kasey:)




No comments:

Post a Comment