Tuesday, December 7, 2010


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I am so excited that the holidays are here, cool weather, fires and lots of baking. I was in my scrapbook room several days ago and I created this Christmas layout. I listed this on ebay, if it doesn't sell then I will keep it for myself. Nothing seems to be selling on ebay right now. I guess everyone is busy with all the holidays.

This layout took several hours to create. It all starts with the paper for me. I found this beautiful holly paper in my stash and off I went. I cut a big circle out with my cricut. Don't know what I would do without my cricut! The brown flowers in the layout are from a flower stem from Michaels. I got this in the clearance section. It had about 30 flowers on it. Great find!

That is about all for now! Have a great day!

Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment