Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Albums


Thought I would take a break do a little blogging..and share a pretty graphic with you!

Okay so I had this idea to create a baby girl and baby boy album to sell on ebay. My thoughts are that I will create 24 pages, one a welcome home baby page and the remaining pages for each month. Now I am re-thinking the whole idea! WOW, I have spent the last 3 hours just picking out the paper for each month. I think once I get the layouts complete I can use them as a template for the baby boy album.

Why is it that things sound so much easier in your head? I should look at this as a learning experience. This will be the first time I have sat and created a album with matching paper and embellishments. Cross your fingers for me:)

Until next time...



Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment