Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl and some Easter goodies:)



Hi friends!

Today I have a layout that I created out of this beautiful soft pink and white leftover paper. I have created several baby girl albums out of this paper and now I am using all the left over paper to created some layouts. I think this is the most beautiful paper that I have ever seen.

On this layout I used my favorite Martha Stewart punch, some pretty doilies, and the pretty embellishment in the bottom right corner is chipboard and it reads: Sweet Baby Girl. The flowers are some extra that I had in my stash. How cute are those little shoes on the photo mat? I just listed this layout in my Etsy store.

Also I thought I would share some Easter graphics with you. Please use these for cards or layouts:)













Thank you so much for your visit!

Blessings,
Kasey:)


No comments:

Post a Comment