Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Crazy weather and a new layout!

Hi friends!

We here in Central Florida are having some crazy weather today. I don't do well when we have storms. I have such bad anxiety during storms and I actually have physical issues when it storms. I wish there was a place in this country where there are no hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, severe storms and tons of snow.  My husband keeps telling me that there is no such place, except OZ:)

So during these storms I have been in my happy place, my scrapbook room. I created another layout from all the leftover paper that I have collected.  This is going in my Etsy store tonight.  I left this layout untitled and I am going to let the buyer pick out a title. For the outer circle I cut two different size scallop cicrles, cut them in half and placed them on top of each other. I love how it looks:)  I also used some doilies, ribbon and some Prima flowers that I had in my huge flowers stash. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch and I added some Liquid Pearls here and there on the layout.





Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment