Thursday, February 14, 2013

Etsy Sweet Girl


Hi friends!

Today I am here to share another layout for my Etsy store. I am still using the leftovers from a few baby albums that I created. I have a lot of this paper left so I will be creating many more layouts.

This layout turned out so soft and sweet. I used my favorite color combo, Pink and Gray. I used some doilies and my Martha Stewart punches to create the borders. The dress form was created using sweet eyelet lace ribbon. It took me a few days to get everything glued down, but I think it turned out beautiful!

The gray flowers are Jolee's Boutique that I got at Michael's. Used my Cricut to cut out the title and added some stickles to give it some shine.

The picture on the layout is my granddaughter Hannah. This was taken Easter this past year while we were having an Easter Egg hunt. She would find an egg, put it back and then clap:) So sweet!

Here is a link to my Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhimsicalFlower







Thank you so much for your visit!

Blessings

Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment