Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More Etsy Layouts


Hi Friends!

Today I am sharing another layout that I created in the soft green and white. I am loving this soft green color. I may need to do more in these colors. I am also using some beautiful doily place mats that I picked up at Joanns. I found them in the wedding department. They are big, but I just cut them in half and used them on this layout. Oh and can you say coupon?!!!! 50% off! I think they were 1.00 something. Not bad.

The sweet little clothes pins I picked up at Michael's and I love them:) I used my Cricut to cut the banners and all the flowers are what I had in my big flower stash!
Oh and the picture of that  little cutie on the layout is my granddaughter Hannah:)




Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment