Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Some new year pretties for you and maybe a contest:)






Hi friends!

Back today to share some pretties with you. I wanted to share these yesterday, but for some reason I could not load them from my graphics folder. Please enjoy these:)

I have been thinking a lot about all the scrapbooking supplies that I need to purge. I thought about holding a type of contest for a lucky winner to win the scrapbook supplies. Once you become a follower of my blog you can nominate someone who could use the supplies. These supplies would be perfect for someone just starting out or a seasoned scrapbooker. What do you think? Please give me your thoughts and maybe some tips on the best way to go about this. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment