Saturday, January 26, 2013

New layout for my Etsy store

Hi friends!

I have been working on some new layouts for my Etsy store the last few weeks. While I was cleaning out my scrapbook room I found all sorts of treasures! Things that I forgot that I had. So sad all these beautiful treasures sit just waiting for some love:)

So I pulled out this beautiful paper pad by K&Company.  The name of the line of paper is Bailey and it has a vintage feel to it. So pretty!

Here is a layout that I created a few days ago. I did some heavy water distressing and used my Martha Stewart punch for the border. This little tags in the corner I picked up at Michael's. Oh and the flowers are from Bo Bunny:)




I am almost finished with another layout from this paper pad so check back soon to see it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment