Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Etsy layout

Hi friends!

I have been busy the last few days creating some new layouts for my store. I have been very bad the last two months, I have totally neglected my store!  Now I am trying to add some new layouts to my store and hope to get started on some albums this week.

So here is the first layout that I created just today.

The first one is a family layout. I really love the design of this page. I have used it several times for my personal layouts. I used K&company papers and my wonderful Martha Stewart punch.

The flowers are various Prima flowers that I had in my stash. There is a sweet little journal tag that pulls out from the side. I also included my favorite picture of me and Hannah:)
That beautiful cameo I picked up on Ebay.  Love Ebay for beautiful little trinkets and treasure's:)

Tomorrow I hope to get in my craft room and start some albums. I have been itching to create a baby album. Been several months since I have done one so I think it is time!

Here is the link to my Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhimsicalFlower.  Stop by and if you do please drop me a note:)




Thanks for stopping by and check by soon for my other layouts.

Blessings
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment