Thursday, January 31, 2013

Etsy Layout

Hi friends!

I am back today to share another layout for my Etsy store. This layout was made out of the same K& Company paper pad that I used for the first two. This paper is just beautiful!

For this layout I started with that pretty frame in the left hand corner. I took some brown paint and lightly brushed some on the frame then covered it with Gesso. I then went back and added some Tim Holtz ink to give it a bit more color. I love the way it turned out! Next I took some of that ink and stamp some pretty flourishes around the frame. The flowers in the corner are from Prima. And how cute is that little bird? I found that little guy tucked away in some embellishments that I forgotten about. Poor thing!
I love using old book pages in my layouts. So I used a few to tuck in behind my pretty papers to give the layout some interest.

On another note I found some pretty vintage graphics and I thought I would share them with you!










Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment