Monday, April 15, 2013

Update on our sweet Murphy and some new layouts

Hi friends!

Well I have been on a very emotional roller coaster ride with our sweet little Murphy. After the many, many trips to the vet and emergency hospital we have finally found the problem. In the hands of a new groomer he some how got a severe head injury. He is much better now, but the last 15 days have been terrible! Needless to say he will never go back to that groomer again. In fact I was so angry and hurt that someone would treat our dog that way that I have decided to groom him myself. Now I just need to find out how:)

So in between the vet visits and all the medicine (did you know that doggies can take Valium, crazy I know?)
I have had many sales in my Etsy store:) so my stock was very low. So I found some time to create a few more layouts.

Here are two that I have created.  The first is a Vintage inspired layout. I used some papers that I had tucked away in my stash and the beautiful cameo I found at Michael's.  How pretty are the metal photo corners? I used some Prima flowers and my Martha Stewart punch around the page set. I love that punch!




The second layout was created from Webster's Pages. I have two big plastic paper holders full of Webster's page goodies. I always buy the Webster's Pages warehouse sale box. It has lots and lots of goodies!

The papers I used are from the County Estate line. The flowers are Prima and the little chipboard piece I picked up at Michael's. I painted it and inked the sides and the added a touch of Stickles. I also added some cheese cloth that I pulled almost apart. I love the look that it adds to my layouts.





I wanted to thank you all for visiting my blog. Please become a follower if you can:)

Take care!

Kasey:)


No comments:

Post a Comment