Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More vintage love:)

Hi Friends!

I have been in my scrapbook room all morning working on another layout.  In between working on the layout and fooling with Pandora,  I was looking though some of my previous layouts and I didn't realize how drawn I am to the vintage look. I guess that is my style??? I have always wondered how others see my work, you know?  So this layout is going in my Etsy store. I wanted to do something different with the title. I already had the layout almost done when I looked at that beautiful cameo and knew that the title needed to be grandma.  I also used my Martha Stewart punch a little different this time. I punch out a little of the edges on three sides. I think it gives it a little bit of interest. The flowers I used are Prima, I love Prima flowers:} They make me happy!



Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment