Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Savannah, Thanksgiving and colds..oh my!

Hi Friends!

Well I am finally back among the living:)  Peter and I took a romantic trip to Savannah Nov. 17-21st.
We had an amazing time...beautiful hotel room with a king size four poster bed, delicious food and cold weather, it was so relaxing. After we got home we had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my daughter's house (her first year hosting), we had my brother-in-law visiting and then I got the worse cold I have ever had! I am just now feeling better. Then my husband and son got sick. Oh it was not fun!

So yesterday I got to work in my craft room. It has been three weeks since I have created anything. It felt so good to sit at my desk, get my inks out, touch the paper and craft!  So I created another layout of my mom for the family album I am creating. I saw this sketch that  I used for my layout somewhere and I just can't remember.
I used Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection to create this. I used some burlap that I pulled apart until it was almost just string. I also used some cheesecloth and then used Gesso around the edges, on the flowers and the leaves. I really liked the way it turned out:)





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings
Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment