Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Hi Friends!

I have another layout to share with you today.  I think this is layout number 9 using the Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection. This is a layout of my Grandmother from 1956. I know the year because it is printed on the side of the picture. I plan to add some journaling down the side to the left of the picture. As usual I did a lot of distressing using my zutter distrezz it all. I am starting to think that I should wear a mask when I do this. There is so many little paper particles in the air and I know they are getting in my lungs..  Something to think about.. I used some burlap and cheesecloth around the flowers. I love the look that the burlap and cheesecloth gives the layout. I also used some Liquid Pearls by Ranger and the sweet cameo is from the Gabrielle collection.

I was going through my graphics yesterday and found some beautiful Christmas graphics. I thought I would share them with you. I don't remember where I picked these up, but please use for your personal crafts. Oh and if you create something with them, please send me a picture. I would love to see what you create!











Thanks for stopping by!
Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment