Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Bo Bunny

Hi Friends!

I finished layout number 8 for my family album! I am so happy with the way these layouts are turning out! I don't think I could have picked a better line of papers to use than Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection. It is simply magical!  
I did a lot of distressing on this layout of my mom. I used the cutest little fence that I got at Joann's  for cheap (I like cheap:) The big burlap flower at the bottom is jolee's boutique that  I picked up at Michael's. Most of the flowers that I am using are Prima and I don't remember which line. I know it is not Gabrielle, but it matches so nice.
Once I finish all the layouts I am going to ask my mom to come up here to help me with the journaling. Just not sure of ages/what is going on/where/when...you get the idea:)

On another non-scrap booking note..Ethan's soccer team won their first game  yesterday! He was so happy. I wanted to share a picture of him doing the head butting the ball giving his mom a stroke thing..He was quite proud:) After my husband picked me up off the ground I guess I was proud..kinda:)









Until next time...

Kasey



No comments:

Post a Comment