Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sweet baby!

Hi Friends!

I have another layout to share with you today. It's another baby layout that I just finished yesterday. I love creating baby layouts, I think they may be my favorite theme to create!  I am so blessed that I get to stay home and do what I love the most, making pretty things:)

Boy did I fuss over this layout for over two weeks.  I always layout everything first, starting with the paper, then flowers, etc.  I could not get this layout to work, no matter what I did. So I walked away for a while, came back and still nothing! Well then I just took the whole thing off my desk and put it away. Then Tuesday morning I went back to my scrapbook room and tried again. This time everything seem to work! I don't know why that happens with some layouts, drives me crazy!

I thought this layout would be cute for baby boy or girl.  I did some stamping and used my Martha Stewart punch to create the borders.  I also used some stickles on the stamped dots to give it a touch of sparkle! I love sparkles!!





That's all for today! Thank you so much for your visit!

Blessings,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment