Monday, February 3, 2014

Flu and pretty paper

Hi Friends!

Well the Flu bug is everywhere here in Florida and it paid a visit to our home.  My son Ethan got it and missed a whole week of school. Boy was it nasty!  He started to recover from it and then was hit with a nasty cough, so off to the doctor we go. Everything was good except he needed to have breathing treatments here at home.  He does not like to have breathing treatments, not at all:( After me begging and throwing myself on the floor (ok maybe that didn't happen:)  he finally agreed to get them.

Thankfully no one else in the house got sick. So now that things are back to normal I got to play in my scrapbook room...insert jumping smiley face here.  I started and finished three layouts!  I always love the feeling of seeing layouts finished. Such a rush!

So here are two of the three layouts that I finished. On this first layout I found some journal tags that I forgot about and they match perfect! I tucked them under the photo mat. These are going here in my Etsy store.https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhimsicalFlower

Check back tomorrow and I will have the other layout up.





Thank you so much for your visit!

Blessings,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment