Monday, June 13, 2011

Where has the time gone!

WoW! So much has happened since my last post. School got out, my husband left for a seven day trip to France, been scrapbooking like crazy, rushing to sign our son up for camps(found two really good ones) and my grandson came for a nice visit and sleep over.

Over at Memorable Seasons they had a challenge to create a layout in your favorite color. You could only use one color. At first I thought this was going to be hard. Once I got started it was so easy. I picked my color, pink, and everything just fell into place. I used some old Prima paper..Nursery Tales that I found at Michaels. The 96 sheet pad was 9.99. I wish they had more I would have grabbed another one. I created the banner from scratch. The vine is from Dusty Attic and I added some shine with my fruit punch stickles. I don't think it is possible for me to create a layout without the following...flowers, butterflies or stickles.

Take care and be kind to one another!

Until next time..

Kasey






No comments:

Post a Comment