Monday, June 20, 2011

New album

Been spending a lot of time in my scrapbook room. Since school is out my life and schedule is so off. I need to get on a different schedule. Then just when I get use to the new schedule, school starts back!

I have been working on a cascading chipboard album. I was at Joanns and they had these albums marked down so I grabbed one. I have never made one of these before. They were easy until I made a few boo boos. I decorated each page at different times. I had just completed a page and noticed that I embellished it on the wrong corner. So I had to punched new holes and somehow cover the holes. I made the little tree trunk out of some fabric that I had laying around. After all the boo boos I have to say that it turned out pretty cute. I wanted a bright and summer feel to the album.

Have a great day!
Kasey:)










No comments:

Post a Comment