Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break and Kitchen Re-do

I can't say enough how much I love spring break! It is wonderful to have Ethan home with me for 5 days! He is sick now with Bronchitis and needing breathing treatments. This all started with that ugly, mean yellow pollen! Bad, bad pollen!

Also, I got a wild hair to re-do the kitchen. We have been living in our house for 8 years and my kitchen has been decorated the same since we moved in. I loved it, but now I want a change. So I started out wanting a French country look...blue, red and florals. Could not find what I wanted anywhere! So now I am decorating it in red, green and florals. I have found cute red seat cushions for the chairs at our island. The lamp shades were yellow, so I painted them red. I am also making paper flowers to glue on the lamp shades. I still need to find valances for the windows. We have 9 windows in our kitchen! So I was thinking I would buy green valances and made red and green fabric flowers to place on them. Just not sure how to make fabric flowers. Off to You Tube!

I also wanted to share some sweet vintage Easter graphics.

Until next time....

Kasey:)







No comments:

Post a Comment