Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homemade Clip it up

I have had the need to get organized for quite some time. I weighed all my options..bins, expensive shelf units, clip it up..there are all sorts of great options out there. Well I was looking around on some blogs and found a homemade clip it up that someone had made. I took the idea made a few changes,asked my sweet husband if he would make it and I love what my wonderful husband made for me! He just finished yesterday and it has already made a big difference in my scrapbook room. I still have a ways to go before I am completely organized. I also wanted to share the peg boards that my husband added to the back of each door leading into my room. Here are some photos of what it looks like!

Until next time...

Kasey:)












No comments:

Post a Comment