Monday, November 29, 2010






Hi there! I have some not so new layouts to post. I am starting to feel better about Pita's passing, so I thought I would post my layouts. These three layouts where so fun to create because they turned out completely different than what I had planned, I love that! The first layout titled dreamer was created with some yummy papers. The balloon paper is Websters pages, the others are My Minds Eye. The flowers were all hand made. The title and butterflies were glittered by taking a foam brush and glue and brushing evenly over each piece and sprinkling glitter over them. I learned that trick from Martha Stewart. The other two layouts were created with My Minds Eye Bella Bella line. I love these papers! The butterflies on the layout titled That Face I printed them out and used the foam brush/glue/glitter technique. I used Martha Stewart frost glitter. That is about all for now! Thanks for stopping by.

If you have a extra few minutes, please leave me a comment so I know you were here!

Until next time...

Kasey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment