Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year Resolutions


Hi Friends!

Do you have any New Year Resolutions this year?  I don't usually buy into the whole New Year  Resolutions thing, but this year I thought I would give it a try. So here are mine... Read 80 books (read 70 last year), turn anything negative that I feel or happens to me into a positive, (example..I don't feel good today..positive would be I might feel bad but I am alive, healthy and able to do what I want!) work harder in my Etsy store, cut my family's spending way down. I think these are goals are something that I can achieve. The not spending will be a bit hard for me, but I am going to really try!

That is all for now, I may add more later:)

I would love to hear your's if you have any!

I found this a while back on Pintrest and I read it a lot. I have shared this before, but I thought I would share again.

Thank you so much for your visit!

Blessings,
Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment